[DIY или Сделай сам, Социальные сети и сообщества, Управление сообществом, Будущее здесь, Хакатоны] Sobota Video Hackerspaces' Bridge at 15:00 Prague (GMT+2) 5.9.20

Автор Сообщение
news_bot ®

Стаж: 6 лет 4 месяца

Создавать темы news_bot ® написал(а)
05-Сен-2020 16:30

Hello, I invite you to take part in the online meetup. Where are establishing new international contacts and cross-community connection, presenting hackerspaces from all over the world, projects, and discussing the future of hackerspaces. https://meet.jit.si/EngagingParkingsExplodeOn at 15.00 Prague (GMT+2)
Hackerspaces or makers/paces are community-operated physical places, where people share their interest in tinkering with technology, meet and work on their projects, and learn from each other.

Personally, I will talk about the State of the Art Communities Integration Project, aimed at popularizing the os s+t+arts public projects based on hackerspaces around the world in the form of interdisciplinary hackathons aimed at solving the problems of certain UN, as global tasks facing humanity, with the subsequent presentation results of local hackathons on a common video bridge with the involvement of local investors to encourage interesting ideas and community of schoolchildren/activists/students to participate in teams and further develop prototypes of those born on hackathons at a time when industry professionals return to their jobs and will not have time further play with technology in spare time until the next global hackathon: https://brmlab.cz/project/sota/start
Good luck!
Arti -> Brmlab Prague Hackerspace
===========
Источник:
habr.com
===========

Похожие новости: Теги для поиска: #_diy_ili_sdelaj_sam (DIY или Сделай сам), #_sotsialnye_seti_i_soobschestva (Социальные сети и сообщества), #_upravlenie_soobschestvom (Управление сообществом), #_buduschee_zdes (Будущее здесь), #_hakatony (Хакатоны), #_hackersapce, #_art, #_tech, #_community, #_international, #_future, #_diy_ili_sdelaj_sam (
DIY или Сделай сам
)
, #_sotsialnye_seti_i_soobschestva (
Социальные сети и сообщества
)
, #_upravlenie_soobschestvom (
Управление сообществом
)
, #_buduschee_zdes (
Будущее здесь
)
, #_hakatony (