How do I build an e-learning app?

Автор Сообщение
johnmichae1 ®

Стаж: 1 год 6 месяцев

Создавать темы johnmichae1 ® написал(а)
28-Сен-2022 18:40
Hi, I'll try to be brief. But I'm not sure I can do it;)
1. Understand which product you want to create:
- Online learning platforms. Here users become their teachers on Coursra -type websites. Online course marketplaces allow students to take a course they like independently.
- E-Learning Marketplaces. These platforms bring teachers and students together and allow students to conduct one-on-one online lessons with educators.
- E-learning web conferencing software. This type of software was created to facilitate online group learning where large masses of people need to join other students online to interact with each other.
2. Understand your target audience
Ask yourself:
What topics do I want to cover?
How can I improve students' skills and knowledge? How can technology help students learn and bring subjects to life to engage students?
What are people interested in learning or what do they need to learn to improve their skills? How old will the average student be and what content is interesting for this demographic?
3. Investigate their competitors
Once you know which students will indicate, study which platforms already go to those students and see what they offer. Take the best characteristics of your competitor's platforms.
4. Create great content
The content is re ©. Offer your students a mix of text, audio, video, infographics and slides. People perceive information in different ways, so your students will appreciate the variety your platform offers.
5. Involve good educators
If you are planning to create an educational application not just for personal use, you should invite good educators.
6. Provide excellent UX
Make sure interface elements are easily accessible, use a modern design, and carefully place all website elements.
7. Allow users to leave comments and ratings
Give students the ability to leave feedback on your platform's performance and allow students to rate teachers and content. This can give you valuable information.
8. Find reliable technology partners
You can go to platforms like Aspired and GoodFirms. Or you can just google. It is important to review a company's portfolio of education-related projects and feedback from previous clients. These things will help you find a reliable partner. Software development companies usually have a projects page on their website to show what they have built. In addition, they may have a page dedicated to offering their services. These offer pages describe what the company offers and what kind of projects it creates. Here's an example: custom e-learning software development company
Профиль  ЛС